3 bedroom house for saleThe Green, Tollerton, York
- Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Attic Bedroom 3
- Gas Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Village Green Views
- ?On Street? Parking
- In Need of Cosmetic Improvement
- No Onward Chain
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to cosmetically update and improve a 3 bedroomed end of terrace COTTAGE
overlooking the picturesque village green in Tollerton. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
An entrance lobby leads into a sitting room with feature fireplace and village green views and an impressively appointed dining kitchen with access out into the south facing rear garden and featuring a range of contemporary oak fronted base and wall storage units complemented by integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
The 1st floor landing leads off into 2 bedrooms and a tastefully appointed bathroom and the 3rd bedroom forms part of a loft conversion. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing. It should also be noted that the property’s original damp proof course is no longer effective and will need replacing as part of any programme of improvement.
Externally parking is “on street” and there are gardens to front and rear with the latter enjoying a southerly aspect and benefitting from useful brick and timber built stores and pedestrian access out onto Back Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67359445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27775358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.