2 bedroom apartment for salePound House, St James Street
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Secure Gated Car Parking
- Close To Portsmouth University
- Attractive Buy-To-Let Proposition
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Martin & Co Sales are pleased to present this modern and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment situated close to Portsmouth University which offers an exciting buy-to-let investment opportunity.
Briefly comprising; secure communal entrance, entrance hall with storage and airing cupboards, lounge/dining room with double opening French doors to Juliet balcony, fitted kitchen area with modern base and eye level units and range of Whirlpool white goods, two double bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom and further bathroom with shower over bath. Gas central heating complements the internal accommodation.
Outside the property there is secure gated car parking for one vehicle.
Please note that a further tenancy has been agreed (subject to contract) from September 2017 at a rent of £1,100pcm please enquire for further information.
NB: Draft details awaiting final vendor approval
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 11" x 11' 3" (4.85m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN 9' 9" x 8' 5" (2.97m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 11" x 11' 10" (3.63m x 3.61m) (Max measurement into recess)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 10" x 10' 05" (3.61m x 3.18m) (Max measurement into recess)
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 6' 2" (2.57m x 1.88m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100667003256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Portsmouth - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.