3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarmonds Wood Close, Broxbourne
Withdrawn from Market
- Backing onto fields & woods
- Lovely outlook from the Lounge
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & en suite
- 15'8 Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Integral Garage + parking
Backing onto fields and woodland with lovely rural outlook from the first floor lounge, this attractive spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a small cul-de-sac yet is not far from Hoddesdon town centre and Broxbourne main line station with its fast commuter service to the City. The house has many features including a conservatory and master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Tiled floor. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Door to integral garage.
White suite comprising pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low suite toilet. Tiled walls and floor.
15' 8'' x 9' 10'' (4.77m x 2.99m)
Fitted wall cupboards and base units with round edged working surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Fitted double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
9' 10'' x 9' 4'' (2.99m x 2.84m)
Double glazed windows on three aspects. Double glazed double doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Stairs to second floor.
15' 8'' x 10' 9'' (4.77m x 3.27m)
Double glazed double doors opening to Juliet balcony with lovely outlook over open fields to woodland beyond. Double glazed window. 2 radiators.
12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
16' 6'' x 8' 8'' (5.03m x 2.64m)
Further off street parking.
Laid to lawn.
En-suite Shower Room
White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low suite toilet. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator. Loft access.
15' 9'' x 9' 6'' (4.80m x 2.89m)
Radiator. 2 roof windows.
13' 1'' x 8' 3'' (3.98m x 2.51m)
Radiator. 2 roof windows. Airing cupboard with Megaflow hot water system.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low suite toilet. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67361150.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7891390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate & Letting Agents, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.