3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Croft, Broxbourne
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Luxury Downstairs Shower Room
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Superbly Presented Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Superbly Paved Rear Garden
Situated within this quiet cul de sac position just bordering Broxbourne & Turnford is this immaculately presented and extended three bedroom end of terraced family home. The property incorporates many features to include a luxury downstairs shower room and garage/study. Viewing is advised.
This extended and immaculately presented three bedroom end of terraced family home offers spacious living accommodation throughout and incorporates features to include a luxury downstairs shower room, single garage/study and superbly paved rear garden. The property is located within this pleasant cul de sac position within walking distance of The Broxbourne School and close to Broxbourne mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. A viewing of this property is highly advised.
Main front door leading to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
With laminate wood flooring, radiator, timber double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor, door to lounge and door to:
Luxury Downstairs Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit, feature tiled walls and flooring, heated chrome towel rail, double glazed timber window t to front elevation, low voltage spot lights, fitted LED lighting and extractor fan.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 9" x 16' 6" narrowing to 10' 5" L Shaped ( 6.93m x 5.03m narrowing to 3.18m L Shaped )
With feature double glazed timber window to front elevation, double glazed timber French doors to rear garden, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, power points and TV point, understairs storage cupboard housing meters, radiator and door to:
Superbly Presented Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
With a range of cherry wood wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, space for cooker with extractor fan over, twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed timber window and door leading to rear garden, tiled floor with underfloor heating, partly tiled walls.
First Foor Landing
Double glazed timber window to side elevation, laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard with radiator and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Feature double glazed timber window to rear elevation, power points, laminate wood flooring, built in wall to wall wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring and built in fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
A luxury family bathroom comprising tiled paneled bath with feature tiled wall, sink unit with vanity below and enclosed low level flush WC, full tiled walls and floor, double glazed timber window, low voltage lighting, music system with speakers to ceiling.
REAR GARDEN superbly paved with mature flower borders, brick built barbecue, outside light and water tap, fenced boundaries with side gate. To the far end the property benefits from a shed with light and power connected. Single garage/study with up and over door and light and power connected with a door leading to the rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN being paved and lawned with mature flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67361339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.