2 bedroom caravan for saleSunnydale Holiday Park, Sea Lane, Louth
*** ABOUT THE HOLIDAY HOME ***
THE CLEARWATER IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON QUALITY. WITH A COOL, CALMING INTERIOR AND COMFORTABLE SOFT FURNISHINGS AS STANDARD, THIS LODGE REMAINS A CLEAR FAVOURITE IN THE WILLERBY RANGE.
The open plan lounge and dining area feel spacious and light, with plenty of room to spread out. The classic oak tones of the furniture blend wonderfully with the sumptuous fabrics and the sliding patio door offers direct access to your outside space.
The Clearwater is one of those lodges that just makes you look forward to coming back time after time and brings the dream of lodge ownership well within reach.
At the heart of the home, the large contemporary styled kitchen has masses of workspace to prepare meals or even just to warm up a takeaway in the optional eye level integrated microwave. Lots of storage makes it a popular choice with families and couples alike and the kitchen can easily be configured to include a wide variety of optional appliances.
The bedrooms carry through the oak tones from the lounge but it’s the walk-in wardrobe and en-suite in the master which make this lodge stand out. There is bags of room for clothes and shoes, all tastefully hidden away in both high and low shelving and hanging rails.
The large twin bedroom can accommodate a double bed if required and the master bathroom in the 2 bedroom lodge comes complete with a full size bath and overhead shower to soak those aching limbs after a long ramble.
*** ABOUT THE PARK ***
Sunnydale Holiday Park situated on the East Lincolnshire coast is the perfect place for relaxing family breaks. We are situated between the seaside resorts of Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe and we are just a short walk away from miles of unspoilt beach.
Our stunning little park is the perfect place to spend quality time together as a family doing the things that everyone loves during those much appreciated leisurely breaks.
Right now we have a range of stunning pre owned, and brand new, caravan holiday homes for sale available with prices starting from as little as £7,995 fully sited ready for you to move in!
Here are a few examples of our extensive facilities here at Sunnydale...
• a heated indoor swimming pool with daily activities and owners only swim sessions.
• fully stocked on park coarse fishing lake.
• indoor & outdoor children's play areas.
• cabaret bar & boathouse restaurant.
• daily & nightly entertainment with our own in house entertainments team.
• visiting cabaret acts & regular owners only events.
• kids clubs with the starland krew
• PlayStation 3 games room
• on park shop & convenience store
Sunnydale Holiday Park is also proud to be an approved Holiday Park operator by the National Caravan Council. We have undergone thorough assessments and have been found to provide the very highest levels of service to all of our Holiday Home owners and guests.
We also offer a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that you can buy your dream Holiday Home with complete confidence that if you are not happy with any aspect of your purchase within the first 30 days you will be entitled to a full refund!
*** WHATS INCLUDED ***
The price of this Holiday Home includes...
* 2017 Standard pitch fees included
* Siting and connections included
* UPVC balcony with smoked infinity glass
* Inventory pack
* Gas safety checks
* Digital TV aerial, fridge and axle jacks
* Water connection
* Fire extinguisher and smoke alarm
* Electricity safety checks
* Ramtech security alarm
If you have any thoughts or questions on any of the above or would like to arrange a visit to the park to have a look around some of the holiday homes we have for sale then please just get in touch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67363940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7969742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.