5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewin Road, Streatham, London, SW16
- Outstanding semi-detached Victorian family home
- Contemporary feel with a wealth of original period features
- Well balanced accommodation of c. 3,000 sq. ft.
- Double reception room with, exquisite ceiling architecture, parquet flooring and two feature fireplaces Kitchen/breakfast room flooded with natural light and ample space for entertaining
- Master suite complete with fully equipped en-suite bathroom and dressing area
- Guest suite with en-suite wet room
- Three further double bedrooms and two further bathrooms
- Utility room and guest cloakroom
- Private landscaped garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with mature border plants and side access
- Located a short walk away from the open spaces of Streatham Common
James Pendleton are delighted to offer for sale an outstanding semi-detached family home located in a premier road close to Streatham Common. Blending a wealth of original period features with contemporary design this unique home has been renovated to the highest standard with accommodation of c. 3,000 sq. ft.
Upon entering the property there is a welcoming entrance hall off which there is a truly exceptional double reception room with, exquisite ceiling architecture, parquet flooring and two feature fireplaces. Towards the rear of the ground floor is a magnificent kitchen breakfast room flooded with natural light and extended to the rear and side to create ample space for entertaining. The kitchen features a wide range of eye and base level units, integrated appliances and granite worktops. The bi-folding door from the kitchen step out onto the stunning south facing garden. The upper floors comprise a superb Master suite complete with fully equipped en suite bathroom and dressing area, a guest suite with en-suite wet room, three further double bedrooms, each with their individual design touches and two further luxury bathrooms.
This wonderful home is located in one of the most sought after streets close to Streatham Common within easy reach of the significant infrastructure redevelopment local to this area. The house is also ideally located for popular local nurseries, schools and excellent transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67364012.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA130356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.