2 bedroom apartment for saleMerrick House, Whale Avenue, Reading, RG2
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Open plan sitting room with well-defined kitchen area with appliances
- Allocated parking; Entry phone system
- Gas central heating; Double glazed
- Further study/nursery; EPC rating: B
- Three piece bathroom with shower
Occupying a first floor position on the favoured Kennet Island development by Berkeley Homes is this well-planned apartment located close to the central piazza. This rarely available apartment type incorporates an open plan living room with a modern fitted kitchen area, alongside a double bedroom and a further study/nursery room. Kennet Island features a café, convenience store and gym, as well as a dedicated bus service providing easy access to the town centre and the mainline station with direct trains to Paddington.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 6.73m (22'1) x 3.43m (11'3)
Bedroom One 3.58m (11'9) x 3.28m (10'9)
Bedroom Two 2.46m (8'1) x 1.75m (5'9)
Allocated parking with shared visitor parking by permit. There are one hour parking bays located by the piazza.
Kennet Island features well-kept communal grounds incorporating lawned areas with shrub beds.
Residents have access to a communal cycle store.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Lease remaining length: 987 years
Current service charge: £904.94 per annum
Ground rent: £350 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67368845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.