3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlean View Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Recently fitted combination boiler
- Double glazed throughout
- Great location for schools in the area
- Downstairs toilet
- EPC energy rating C (74)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A wonderful 3 bedroom terraced family home set in a very quiet part of Greenhill in Herne Bay. This house will appeal to a wide variety of potential buyer, from a first time buyer just starting out, to an investor looking for the perfect buy to let project.
This is an ideal home for the family keen for their children to have their own independence growing up, and is only a short walk away from Herne Bay high school and two primary schools ( Briary and Hampton). Proximity to these schools is certainly something parents have to consider as their children grow.
There are two allocated parking bays immediately to the rear of the property and ample street parking available to the front. This setting also allows for easy access to the Thanet Way and other transport links.
Throughout the property there is plenty of storage and a spacious kitchen, home to a recently installed Valliant Combination boiler with replacement radiators. The boiler can also be controlled from a smart phone for complete control and instant effect.
The loft has a fitted ladder and light, and all first floor bedrooms are very accommodating. Fully modernised throughout, you can simply move in, safe in the knowledge that your weekends will be your own!
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for 5 years we have thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Bringing up 2 young boys the area has been ideal for us having the infant and primary school all within walking distance which has made the school run so much easier especially with our busy work commitments.
Since living here we have modernised both the downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom upstairs plus having a Valliant combination boiler fitted making it a relatively low maintenance property.
We are now looking to move nearer to family hence moving and hope whoever buys this house enjoys it as much as we do.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Lounge/Diner: 15'7 x 11'3 (4.75m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 6'4 (2.36m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 9'11 (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 7'5 (4.02m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 8'1 (2.57m x 2.47m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67369519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.