5 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Heliers Road, Blackpool, FY1 6JF
- Five Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Ground Floor WC
- Separate WC / Garage
- Ideal Investment / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a large four/five bedroom mid terraced house situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities and is currently arranged as two flats. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge open to dining kitchen, utility room, second reception room/bedroom with ensuite, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and two further bedrooms to the second floor. Externally there are enclosed paved gardens to the front and rear and garage to the rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal large family home or investment opportunity.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, at the traffic lights turn left on to Park Road, take the third right on to Palatine Road, at the end of the road turn left on to Central Drive, at the roundabout continue along Central Drive, at the first set of traffic lights turn right on to Bloomfield Road, take the second left on to St Heliers Road.
Hallway: Exterior door, radiator, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge: Approx 15'10 x 12'7 (4.83m x 3.84m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, electric
fire, coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Dining Room: Approx 11'1 x 15'9 (3.38m x 4.80m) Range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, door leading to utility room.
Utility Room: Approx 5'11 x 4'1 (1.80m x 1.24m) UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
Second Reception Room / Bedroom: Approx 11'4 x 11’4 (3.45m x 3.45m) Storage cupboard housing boiler, storage heater, radiator, coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Bathroom: UPVC double glazed window, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, tiled elevations, storage heater.
Stairs and Landing: Split level landing, stairs to the second floor.
Lounge / Bedroom: Approx 17'4 x 13'0 (5.28m x 3.96m) Two UPVC double glazed windows, radiator, coved ceiling, electric fire.
Kitchen / Bedroom: Approx 14'3 x 11'6 (4.34m x 3.51m) UPVC double glazed window, range of fitted base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom: Approx 12'9 x 11'6 (3.89m x 3.51m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom: Approx 17'6 x 8'9 (5.33m x 2.67m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom: Approx 12'0 x 9'2 (3.66m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed window, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled elevations, wood laminate flooring.
Separate WC: Double glazed window, low flush wc, wood laminate flooring, tiled elevations.
Additional Loft Room / Bedroom: Approx 12’0 X 9’2 (3.66m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window, storage heater.
Exterior: Enclosed easily maintained gardens to the front and rear, garage to the rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STH8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.