2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMill Road, Caversham
- Spacious two-bedroomed end-terrace house
- Two reception rooms
- Separate 1st floor bathroom
- 60` rear garden
- Many original features
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Popular residential road
- Walking distance of Reading Station and Thames
Within a short walk of Reading Mainline Station and the scenic River Thames Tow path is this unusually spacious two-bedroom end-terraced house benefiting from a separately approached first floor bathroom and retaining much of it`s character appeal including fireplaces in all rooms. The property has undergone considerable improvement in recent years including UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a replaced roof and a modern kitchen and bathroom and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Outside will be found a super rear garden approaching 60` in depth enjoying a high degree of privacy.There are no ongoing chain complications and an early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.