4 bedroom detached house for saleGorse Hill Close, Oakdale, POOLE, Dorset
- VENDOR SUITED
- HARDBOUR VIEWS
- PREMIER CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- 18FT LOUNGE WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH APPLIANCES
- GAMES ROOM/DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
VENDOR SUITED... A superb four bedroom detached family home with harbour views offering 1000 Sq ft of living accommodation which has been tastefully modernised by the current owners. Ideally situated in one of Oakdale's most sought after cul-de-sacs close to local shops, schools and bus routes to Poole Town Centre. The property comprises; 18ft lounge with bi-folding doors, recently fitted kitchen/diner, games room/downstairs bedroom, modern bathroom, downstairs shower room and W.C. Externally the front of the property boasts a block paved driveway leading to a garage with electric door, ample storage and courtyard area whilst the rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect with large patio area and outside power. Further features include integrated appliances in the kitchen to include double oven, harbour views from the first floor, large eaves storage/walk in wardrobe area from bedroom one, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Nearby schools - Stanley Green Infants, St Marys and St Edwards RC/COE.
Property ref: 121_1857_4818582
18' 9" x 11' 9" (5.72m x 3.58m)
13' 7" x 11' 4" (4.14m x 3.45m)
11' 10" x 7' 10" (3.61m x 2.39m)
11' 8" x 11' 5" (3.56m x 3.48m)
11' 4" x 7' 9" (3.45m x 2.36m)
8' 1" x 7' 9" (2.46m x 2.36m)
7' 9" x 6' 8" (2.36m x 2.03m)
8' 4" x 5' 5" (2.54m x 1.65m)
15' x 7' 10" (4.57m x 2.39m)
Off road parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67373040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4818582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.