4 bedroom terraced house for saleBrighton Road, Kingswood, Tadworth
- Three/Four Bedroom Mews House
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Bedroom/2nd Reception Room
- Luxury Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Modern Bath/Shower Room
- Shower Facilities To Bedroom Two
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Bay
- Unique Development
- Close To Kingswood & Tadworth Village
Rarely available is this delightful three/four bedroom mews house situated on the outskirts of Kingswood Village. The accommodation is very flexible and can be arranged as a three or four bedroom home depending on your requirements. To the ground floor is a delightful entrance hall with stable door, under stairs storage and new wood style flooring which flows to the kitchen/family room. There is a large open plan living space which comprises a modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and a large breakfast bar; living room area with patio doors opening to the communal grounds and a mezzanine floor providing a part-vaulted ceiling making the room bright and airy. There are two bedrooms downstairs, both with fitted wardrobes and one with patio doors to the communal grounds. There is also a modern family bath/shower room.
To the first floor is a mezzanine room currently used as the master bedroom but which could be used as a living room. On this floor there is a further bedroom with shower facilities. This contemporary designed home is set in a private development with gardens and a communal parking forecourt area, together with its own private parking space. This home is ideal for any first time buyer, down-sizer or someone looking for a 'lock up and leave'.
This splendid mews home is situated within a short distance of Kingswood and Tadworth villages, both provide a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8, 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For golfers, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67373068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28171046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.