3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaggan Crescent, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7
- Semi-Detached Villa Located Within Pitcairn Precinct Of Glenrothes
- Entrance Vestibule With Storage
- Lounge, Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating. EER Band C
Located within a small cul-de-sac in the popular Pitcairn area of Glenrothes is this lovely 3 bedroom semi detached villa. The property offers good sized accommodation over 2 levels and should therefore make for an ideal family home. Comprising of entrance vestibule with storage, lounge with feature LED lit ceiling and arch leading through to the dining room with patio doors providing access to rear garden. A further glazed door from dining room leads to the fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances. Stairs lead from the lounge to the upper landing and to the 3 bedrooms, 2 with fitted wardrobes. The 2nd bedroom has been fitted with a fibre optic lit ceiling, ideal for children. The modern contemporary bathroom with shower over bath is again fitted with feature LED lighting. Externally, the front garden is monoblocked to provide off-street parking and leads to the single detached garage fitted with power and light. There is side garden leading to the rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area. Double glazing and gas central heating. Early viewing recommended. EER Band C
16'11" x 13' (5.16m x 3.96m)
12'2" x 8'9" (3.71m x 2.66m)
12'2" x 7'10" (3.7m x 2.4m)
8'3" x 7'2" (2.52m x 2.19m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67373311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.