3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNutbourne Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Ground floor bathroom plus a first floor bathroom
- Off road parking for 2 cars to the front
- Rear garden with rear pedestrian access
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Haying Island has a relaxed yester year feel to it, where everything seems a little bit nicer and the pace of life is slower and more relaxed.This house is situated just a short stroll away from the seafront where tennis and bowls could be the order of the day or perhaps a dip in the Solent on a hot day!Park up onto the front forecourt, big enough to park two cars so no need to worry about parking after a busy day!Walk through the front door to the light entrance hall which leads onto the spacious lounge/ dining area which could easily be used as two separate rooms if needs to be. There is a ground floor bathroom as well as a upstairs bathroom so no queuing in the mornings before work! With three bedrooms and a maintenance free rear garden, this would make an excellent buy to let or an ideal holiday home who wants to be close to the beach.
What the Owner says:
I have had this property for thirty years and originally it was used as a shop, however I have transformed it back to a lovely size three bedroom house. I have successfully let it out now for many years, but now spend the majority of my time aboard. I feel it would be an ideal investment for another buy to let investor, due to its excellent location, just a stones throw away from the seafront.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/ Diner: 18'0 x 7'1 (5.49m x 2.16m)
- Kitchen: 13'1 x 11'0 (3.99m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'7 (3.36m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'6 (3.10m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 7'1 (2.52m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'3 (2.39m x 1.60m)
- Rear Garden
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67373420.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.