4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLytham Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 8JE
- Four Bedroom Victorian End Terrace
- Boasting Many Of It's Original Features
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen & Diner
- Four Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM VICTORIAN STYLE END TERRACE BOASTING MANY OF ITS ORIGINAL FEATURES SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION IN FULWOOD *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom Victorian end terrace situated in a popular residential location in Fulwood. Ideally positioned close to all local amenities, travel links and Preston Royal Hospital and just a short distance to Preston city centre, this superb family home boasts many of its original features and on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with feature gas fire, large second reception room, dining room with an open archway leading into a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, large cellar with utility, four good size bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the wealth of potential and quality of accommodation this superb family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 384562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.