5 bedroom detached house for saleKellingside at Winterley Gardens, Kents Green Lane, Winterley, Sandbach, CW1
This terrific detached family home with garage gives you more rooms than you bargained for, all neatly arranged over three floors. On the ground floor, there is an expansive living room with wide walk-in box-bay window, a kitchen/dining/family room which stretches across the entire width of the home and that provides direct access to the garden through French doors, a separate utility room, wc/cloakroom and two storage cupboards. One level up, you will find a spacious guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room which includes a luxury 1200mm shower enclosure. On this floor, there are also two further bedrooms which each have a dedicated space for an optional fitted wardrobe if you reserve early enough in the construction process. The family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle is further enriched by having fitted vanity furniture with mirror above. There is another storage cupboard on this landing.
The final flight of stairs leads to a superb master suite and the fifth bedroom. If you wish to indulge yourself - provided you reserve early enough within the construction programme - you can even choose to incorporate this fifth bedroom into the master suite, thereby adding to the spacious bedroom and en-suite shower room by joining it to a dressing room, study or general private sitting room. As you would expect from a Stewart Milne home, the master en-suite is luxurious - 1200mm shower enclosure, lots of storage and worktop space provided by fitted vanity furniture and shaver socket are all included. The velux windows and coomb ceilings on this top floor add character to each of the rooms.
Please note: the position of the detached garage varies per plot; please see architectural site layout plan for details.
- Five bedroom detached home
- Detached garage
- Spacious living room with walk-in box bay
- Expansive contemporary kitchen/ dining/family room with French doors to garden and excellent range of premium appliances
- Separate utility room
- Built-in wardrobe and spacious en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Bath as well as shower cubicle to family bathroom
- Great storage
Prices from £399,950
Exclusive OffersLandscaped Gardens *
The day you move in, the kids can play out.
But not just the kids, the whole family can enjoy the garden from day one; because we'll completely landscape your front and rear gardens before you move in, making your home as stunning on the outside as it is on the inside.
Choice of Carpets Included **
We'll cover your floors with carpet. We'll even cover the cost.
Nothing can make you feel more relaxed than moving into a home that's been fully carpeted throughout. Buy one of our selected homes, and we'll include all carpets and flooring, with our compliments.
Help to Sell Your Current Home ***
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy ****
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Click here to download location and directions information
Directions from the M6:
At junction 17, take the A534 exit to Congleton/Sandbach. Turn right onto Old Mill Road/ A534. Continue on the A534. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on the A534. Continue on Crewe Road. Turn right on to Kent's Green Lane and your Winterley Gardens is on the right.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Landscaped Gardens included is available on selected homes in selected developments. Terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please ask for full details.
** Choice of Carpets Included is available on selected homes in selected developments. Terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please ask for full details.
*** Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
**** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67378259.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Kellingside. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.