2 bedroom apartment for saleFinchampstead Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 2NN
Offers in Excess of
- Open plan living/dining room/kitchen
- Living area with large south facing bay window
- Kitchen with black granite work surfaces and intergrated appliances
- Double glazed windows, under floor heating through-out
- Video entry phone
This impressive and well presented two-bedroom apartment is situated within close proximity of Wokingham town centre and train station. Accommodation comprises spacious open plan living/dining room with L-shaped kitchen. Two double bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Communal lift to all floors, there is one allocated underground parking space and well maintained communal gardens.
Situation - Finchampstead Road is conveniently situated for Wokingham train station and town centre, both within a five minute walk. Carnival Pool is close by along with a large supermarket and number of eating and drinking establishments in the town centre.
Outside - Professionally landscaped enclosed courtyard garden for resident's use. Secure underground parking includes one allocated space, access to three visitors spaces and a secure bike store.
Leasehold Information: Years left on Lease - 148yrs - Service charge - c.£1,972.70 per annum/ Ground rent - c.£200.00 per annum. Communal Boiler: Gas charged per quarter 28th February & 6th June c. £18.00. NB: This is information you will need to verify through your solicitor, as part of the conveyancing process.
Energy Performance Rating - C
Council Tax Band - D
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - Leave Wokingham town centre on the Finchampstead Road, take the first left hand turning into Carey Road where the property will be found on the corner of both Finchampstead Road and Carey Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67379509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.