4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCompton Martin, Bristol
Offers in Region of
- Detached bungalow in a glorious position
- Large, light and airy rooms
- Off street parking and large garage
- Beautiful level gardens
- Potential for dual occupancy
- Walking distance to village amenities
A 3/4 bedroom detached bungalow in a peaceful and leafy location with level gardens, off street parking and a large garage. The Laurels is offered for sale with no onward chain!
Compton Martin is a small but thriving village with a village hall, post office, church, a very popular public house and a picturesque village pond. The neighbouring village of West Harptree has an excellent General Stores with delicatessen and post office, church and public house. A comprehensive range of shops including a supermarket is available at Chew Magna about 4 miles away, and the small city of Wells with two markets a week is 9 miles away. The village's situation in the Chew Valley offers commuters excellent access to the regional centre of Bristol which is 10 miles to the north and the Heritage City of Bath which is 14 miles is to the east. The Cathedral City of Wells, which offers further facilities, is 9 miles to the south. The nearest motorway access can be found at junction 21 of the M5 in Weston Super Mare. High speed rail services to London Paddington are available from Bristol Temple Meads (98 minutes) and Bath Spa (85 minutes) whilst Bristol International...
Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Mains electricity and water. Mains gas and drainage.
Local Authority and Council Tax
Bath and North East Somerset Council Tel: . Council Tax - Band E
Strictly by appointment with the Vendors Agents, Killens
Fixtures and Fittings
All those items usually regarded as retained to the Vendors are specifically reserved out of the sale although may be available by separate negotiation.
Energy Performance Certificate
Set on a leafy lane in one of the quietest spots in the village is The Laurels. The property has been well looked after and offers light and airy accommodation together with a glorious outlook. The accommodation inside comprises a large entrance hall with doors to the principal rooms, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, utility, four well proportioned bedrooms (the fourth bedroom has previously been used as a dining room), shower room, bathroom and WC.
The Laurels is set on in a great plot with gardens that wrap around. There is a range of mature trees and shrubs with a large lawn area and patio. The property also comes with plenty of off street parking and a large garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9534722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Chew Magna . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.