4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Road, St Austell
- Four bed semi detached home
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms 1 with en-suite
- 2 generous reception rooms
- Large kitchen diner
- Generous family bathroom
- GCH and double glazing throughout
- Double storey single garage
- Driveway with parking
A fantastic and spacious 4 bed semi detached home, within walking distance from the recently regenerated St Austell town centre. With its ideal location just outside The Town centre, this Victorian fronted period home offers convenience, comfort and versatility.
This light and airy home boasts high ceilings, spacious living accommodation and a modern feel. It is well maintained throughout, with a quality finish in every room. With 4 well proportioned bedrooms, a large modern/diner at the heart of the home, two generous reception rooms, superbly presented large bathroom with corner bath and ample space outside; this home is perfect for professionals or a young family.
The home has front and rear access, with the rear having a large garage(double height) that can potentially be converted into an annex or holiday accommodation - a clear example can be viewed along the road. There is also an allocated parking space to the rear and ample on street parking out front. The front patio garden also creates a lovely sun trap. This well maintained home also benefits from a host of features including GCH, double glazing and a modern contrast to this Victorian gem.
The recently regenerated St Austell town centre is situated with easy walking distance and offers a wide range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities. There is a mainline railway station and leisure centre together with primary and secondary schools and supermarkets. The picturesque port of Charlestown and the award winning Eden Project are within a short drive. The town of Fowey is approximately 7 miles away and is well known for its restaurants and coastal walks. The Cathedral city of Truro is approximately 13 miles from the property.
The combination of comfort and luxury this home provides and its convenient location is what really sets it apart from the competition - this really is a charming place to live
Viewings are essential and by appointment only.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.