3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePoplar Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- Viewing highly recommended on this well presented family home
- Well maintained gardens with BBQ area
- CLOSE TO MAJOR MOTORWAY NETWORKS IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- Ample off road parking and private enclosed rear garden
- kITCHEN DINER & DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
This well presented home is ideal for first time buyers / families. Just turn the key and move straight in. Well presented lounge with French doors and feature log burner. Fitted kitchen, down stairs W/C. 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. good sized garden and parking. NO CHAIN & VIEWING A MUST.
FRONT ENTRANCE HALL:- With access to the first floor elevation, under stairs storage and downstairs w/c.
LOUNGE. APPROX. SIZE. 5.04m x 3.52m :- A light and airy dual aspect lounge with a double glazed window to the front elevation and patio doors to the rear. Has a feature fireplace with grey tiled hearth and surround inset with a solid fuel log burner, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling. Access to the kitchen / diner.
KITCHEN / DINER. APPROX.SIZE 7.78m x 4.19m :- Offering a comprehensive range of matching white wall, base units and drawers, incorporating spacious work preparation surfaces inset with a stainless steel drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks and flooring. Having two windows to the rear and access to the lounge, hallway and rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C :- Has low flush w/c, window to the side elevation and access to the hallway.
STAIRS AND LANDING. With access to shower room and all bedrooms.
BEDROOM ONE. APPROX. SIZE 3.21m x 3.43m :- A good size master bedroom looking out over the front elevation of the property, has laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator. Access to the en-suite and landing.
EN-SUITE . APPROX SIZE 3.17m x 1.47m :- A fully tiled bathroom with a wall mounted hand wash basin, low flush w/c and bath, has a rear facing frosted window and gas central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO. APPROX.SIZE. 3.53m x 2.16m :- A good size bedroom with rear facing window, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE. APPROX. SIZE 2.48m x 3.51m :- Front facing bedroom with coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
SHOWER ROOM. Fully tiled walls with shower cubicle and electric shower.
GARDEN:- The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower boarders and privet hedging, cemented driveway for off road parking.
The well maintained rear garden is laid to lawn, enclosed with hedging and fence panels, patio area and garden shed.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- PLEASE CONTACT IDEAL ON 01302 725128
WHILST EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE IN COMPILING THESE PARTICULARS, NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE DESCRIPTION OR MEASUREMENTS, BUT THEY ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE LINE ONLY. PURCHASES MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF THESE PARTICULARS. ANY APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED UNLESS STATED. THEY DO NOT FORM ANY PART OF ANY SALE OR PART CONTRACT OF SALE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference poplarrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.