8 bedroom detached house for salePoint House, Noss Mayo, Devon, PL8
- Substantial waterside house with large attractive waterfront garden
- Fabulous river views
- Open plan living area/wonderful period features
- 2 bedroom Annexe
- Outhaul Mooring
- Walking distance to well known village inn
- Estuary Views
- Beautiful Gardens including a woodland area
- Off Street Parking
- Easy access to nearby coastal and estuary walks
The property was formerly a farmhouse on the historic Baring estate but parts of the building date back to the 17th century.
The twin villages of Newton Ferrers and Noss Mayo straddle the Yealm Estuary and Point House is in a strategic position at the joint of a creek running up to Noss Hard. This outstandingly beautiful location provides much of the accommodation and the wonderful garden and terrace areas with captivating views in several directions, that vary with the tide and the season.
Long walks are available from the doorstep, along the estuary and around the National Trust headland of The Warren. Both The Ship and The Swan inns are a short walk away, and there are well cared for tennis courts in the village. Newton Ferrers has a range of facilities including a shop, post office and a primary school, while more comprehensive amenities are to be found in nearby Yealmpton, Modbury, Ivybridge and Plymouth. Deep water moorings and slipway facilities are located around the Yealm Estuary.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. Gas-fired central heating.
Strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Newton Ferrers office). Tel 01752 873311.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67382066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW130038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Newton Ferrers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.