4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGainsborough Drive, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 9AX
- A spacious 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Set within a small quiet cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to Sanderstead Village
- L' Shaped Lounge with doors to Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room/Reception 2
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Delightful Gardens & Large Driveway
Tucked away in this small cul-de-sac is this fabulous Detached Bungalow, originally built by McApline in homes in 1984 and benefits from a great layout internally to include 4 good sized bedrooms, 'L' shaped Lounge with doors to garden, dining room and utility room. There is also an En-Suite facility to the master bedroom and well maintained gardens surround the property along with a large private driveway and detached double garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Gainsborough Drive is a small cul-de-sac located off Sanderstead Court Avenue which leads to the Limpsfield Road where local shops can be found at Sanderstead Village along with the 403 bus route, recreation ground and the beautiful Sanderstead pond. Within a few minutes walk is the popular and hugely in demand Atwood Primary Academy. Popular High schools to include Riddlesdown and Warlingham are both also close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.