3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyndene Grove, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1DE
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With French Wood Doors
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION - PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT & PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the much sought after village of Freckleton. Located within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with archway through to modern fitted kitchen diner, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens with a paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.No chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.