3 bedroom terraced house for salePOPLAR ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Mid terrace property located within the town of Cleethorpes
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Ideal first time purchase
- Requiring a scheme of modernisation
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Lounge opening into the dining room
- Nearby to a variety of local amenities
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents pleased to offer for sale this spacious mid terrace property which is being offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Requiring a scheme of modernisation but the property is priced to reflect this. Located within close proximity to Cleethorpe seafront, this property will make an ideal first time purchase and comes with viewing highly advised. Nearby there are a wide variety of local amenities and also bus links this property also boasts OFF ROAD PARKING. Internal viewing will reveal the lounge, dining room, kitchen and the bathroom. To the first floor there are theee bedrooms, two being doubles. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
10' 7'' x 8' 1'' (3.22m x 2.46m)
The kitchen has a window to the side elevation, a radiator, tiled floor, base and eye level units and a sink and drainer. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and a breakfast bar area.
The lobby area has a tiled floor, a storage cupboard and door to the rear elevation.
7' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.33m x 2.36m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, a radiator and tiled floor. There is also a WC, basin, bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Lastly there is a cupboard with the boiler in.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has access to the loft and a carpeted floor.
11' 3'' x 13' 3'' (3.44m x 4.04m)
Bedroom one has a window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also built in furniture.
12' 2'' x 7' 8'' (3.70m x 2.33m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
10' 6'' x 8' 1'' (3.19m x 2.46m)
Bedroom three has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
Externally there are low maintenance gardens to front and rear. There is also off road parking to the front.
The entrance porch reveals a door into the hall.
Entering into the entrance hall reveals a radiator and carpeted floor.
11' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.44m x 3.01m)
The lounge has a bay window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor.
12' 2'' x 10' 5'' (3.71m x 3.17m)
The dining room has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator, carpeted floor and access to the under stairs cupboard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8927423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.