4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosedene Drive, March
- Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- 29ft Lounge/ Dining Room plus Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Generous Rear Gardens
ROOM FOR ALL THE FAMILY! - 29FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - FITTED KITCHEN - FAMILY ROOM - CONSERVATORY - GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - OFF ROAD PARKING
This semi detached house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and all local amenities. The property benefits from four bedrooms, gas fired central heating, 29ft lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, family room and generous rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 29' 1" x 12' 11" ( 8.86m x 3.94m )
Window to front. Patio doors to conservatory. TV point. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling. Two radiators. Wooden flooring.
Family Room 16' 9" x 7' 5" ( 5.11m x 2.26m )
Window to front. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen. Gas cooker. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory 18' 5" x 7' 11" ( 5.61m x 2.41m )
Windows to rear. Windows to side. French doors to garden. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.95m )
Window to front. Laminate floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. TV point. Loft access. Integral wardrobe. Please note, the wardrobe was previously an en suite.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.29m )
Window to front. Textured and coved ceiling. Integral wardrobe. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.29m )
Window to rear. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.18m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
Panelled bath with shower above. Window to rear. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Low level wc. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan, block paved for off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67388716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.