2 bedroom flat for saleWallacre Road, Wallasey
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Amazing Character
- Beautifully Presented
- Great Location
Early viewing is strongly advised on this beautifully presented first floor flat situated in a popular part of Wallasey. The property boasts spacious, airy accommodation throughout as well as a garden to the rear and would make a fantastic first time buy or investment.
DROP YOUR BAGS AND MOVE IN! This beautifully presented first floor flat is full of charm and character throughout. Located in a popular residential area near to the shops and amenities of both Wallasey Village and Liscard also only a few minutes drive to the M53 Motorway and Liverpool Tunnel access links. The accommodation briefly comprises of two double bedrooms, large kitchen, lovely modern bathroom and living room, whilst externally the property has a garden to the rear. This flat is bright and airy throughout and must be viewed to fully appreciate the homely feel it presents. Book your viewing now!
Two flights of stairs leading onto first floor landing.
Lounge 16' 3" max into recess x 14' 11" max into bay ( 4.95m max into recess x 4.55m max into bay )
With double glazed window, original feature fire place, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen 11' 10" max into recess x 12' 9" ( 3.61m max into recess x 3.89m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven, integral gas hob. Gas central heating boiler, space for a fridge/freezer, space for table. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Doors giving access to the following rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 10" max into recess ( 4.55m x 3.61m max into recess )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" max into recess x 10' ( 2.97m max into recess x 3.05m )
With double glazed window.
As you come out of bedroom two, three stairs lead to lounge area and bedroom one.
Comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Towel radiator and double glazed frosted window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67388719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.