2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Terrace, Kinghorn, Burntisland, KY3
- Well presented, two bedroom, semi-detached home with gardens and a conservatory.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the popular coastal village of Kinghorn in Fife.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Externally the property benefits from established private front and side gardens with a shared rear garden.
- There is a driveway to the front, as well as ample on-street parking nearby.
- Features include a recently fitted bathroom and kitchen, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, two bedroom, semi-detached home with gardens and a conservatory, set on a quiet residential street, located in the popular coastal village of Kinghorn in Fife. The entrance hall opens into the bright and well-proportioned, front-facing living room, featuring carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard and a living flame gas fire with a decorative surround. The stylish modern kitchen, which has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with high-gloss units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, tiled splashbacks, with space for freestanding white goods. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, and extractor hood. The conservatory is set to the side of the property, enjoying uninterrupted views over fields to the front. Upstairs, generously sized bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in storage cupboard and space for freestanding furniture; whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a period fireplace. The bathroom features a modern white suite with a corner-set bath, a mains mixer over-bath shower, panel splashwalls and a ladder radiator. Kinghorn is a popular seaside town which has local shopping facilities to suit everyday requirements, with more extensive shopping, educational and recreational facilities available at nearby Kirkcaldy. Further amenities in Kinghorn include its own primary school, library, doctors and dentist surgeries and a community centre. There are two highly regarded beaches, an eighteen hole golf course, with a swimming pool and restaurant at Pettycur Bay. Well situated for the commuter, it is a twenty minute drive from the M90 and on to major motorway networks to the north, south and The Forth Bridges leading to Edinburgh. There is also a very regular train and bus service with a half hour train service to Edinburgh from Kinghorn Railway Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67391863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10507229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.