3 bedroom terraced house for saleField Way, Hoddesdon
- A Three Double Bedroom Terraced House
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Room & Family Lounge
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage & Drive
A unique opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom terraced family home which backs onto the River Lee and benefits from a private driveway and integral garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
JOHN WARNER SCHOOL CATCHMENT - Situated within this popular cul de sac position we offer for sale this three double bedroom terraced family home offering spacious living accommodation and incorporating many features to include an INTEGRAL GARAGE and off street parking. The property is within the catchment of the popular John Warner school and sports centre close to local shops and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main front door with understairs recess, laminate wood flooring, door to garage, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.41m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted gas hob with built in oven below and extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and double glazed window to front elevation.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, laminate wood flooring, power points, radiator and coving to ceiling. Through to:
Family Lounge 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window and door to rear garden, power points and TV point.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over garden and the River Lee, power points, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over the rear garden and the River Lee, power points, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard and double glazed window.
Separate W C
Comprising a low level flush WC and double glazed window to front elevation.
REAR GARDEN with a decked area and paved area, flower borders, garden shed, fenced boundaries.
FRONT GARDEN with hardstanding providing OFF STREET PARKING with INTEGRAL GARAGE with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67392461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.