3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Avenue, London, EN1
- Three Beedroom Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Many Original Features
- Gas Central Heating
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Convenient For Bush Hill Park Station
- Built In 1904
- Four Piece First Floor Bathroom
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE: Original part glazed panelled front door to:
HALLWAY: Turning staircase rising to first floor, laminate flooring, leaded window to side aspect, storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, part glazed door to side, picture rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled door to:
RECEPTION 1 : (13'7 x 11'4) Leaded windows to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, picture rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose.
RECEPTION 2: (16'5 x 11'4) Leaded windows and double doors to the rear garden, feature fire place, fitted cupboards and shelving in feature alcoves, fitted carpet, two radiators, picture rail, coving to panelled ceiling.
KITCHEN: (10'1 x 7'10) Fitted units at base and eye levels, porcelain sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, fitted oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator, leaded window to rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Leaded window to side aspect, fitted carpet, access to loft area, cupboard housing boiler, panelled doors to all rooms:
BEDROOM 1: (16'5 x 10'5) Leaded window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM 2: (15'5 x 11') Leaded window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM 3: (13'2 x 9') Leaded window to rear aspect, feature fire place, fitted carpet, radiator.
BATHROOM: Four piece comprising low level flush w/c, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, radiator, leaded windows to front and side aspects.
EXTERIOR: Patio, rest mainly laid to lawn, mature shrubs, shed, side access.
Craigs Estate Agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. A purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor, references to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by our Vendor; Craigs Estate Agents have not had sight of the title documents. A purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their legal advisor
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1707011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Craigs Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.