4 bedroom detached house for saleRedworth Mews, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4
Offers in Excess of
- Double garage and off street parking
- Great size garden, south west facing
- Close to local amenities and city centre
- Great road links to Salisbury
- Grateley train station approx 6 miles away
- Three reception rooms
- Impressive detached family home
- Four bedrooms
Welcoming bright entrance hall with doors leading to sitting room, WC, kitchen, study and dining room, stairs rising to first floor landing, fitted carpet.
Sitting Room 22'5" X 12'6" (6.8m X 3.8m)
Window to front aspect, French doors to rear garden, television point, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11'6" X 9'10" (3.5m X 3.8m)
Window to rear aspect, fitted carpet.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15'5" X 12'6" (4.7m x 3.8m)
Comprising of inset sink unit with base level unit below, further range of matching eye and base level units with work surface over, inset electric fan assisted oven and four ring hob with hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further appliance space, room for table and chairs, window to rear and door to rear.
Study 12'4" x 6'7" (3.8m x 2m)
Window to front, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Comprising close coupled WC, wash hand basin, radiator, window to side aspect.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom, fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom Suite 16'9" X 12'6" (5.12m X 3.8m)
Fantastic bedroom with a real feel of space, fitted carpet, window to rear aspect, television point, door to:
Window, fitted carpet, built in wardrobe, door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, close coupled WC and wash hand basin, window to front.
Bedroom Two 11'9" X 10'6" (3.6m x 3.2m)
Fitted carpet, wardrobe, radiator, window.
Bedroom Three 11'6" X 10'6" (3.5m x 3.2m)
Window, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10'6" X 7'2" (3.2m x 2.2m)
Window, fitted carpet, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Window.
Two tier patio area to the fore with a large lawn area, variety of differing shrubs, door to garage, double width driveway leading to garage, double gated access to driveway.
Double garage, power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67394824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.