2 bedroom maisonette for saleLittle Crescent, Rottingdean, Brighton
- Maisonette with the Feel of a Small House
- Own Entrance with Front Patio Area
- Spacious Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen and Dining Room
- Separate Ground Floor WC
- Communal Gardens
- Stones Throw From The Sea and Good Transport Links
- Convenient Location within Walking Distance to Rottingdean High Street
A SPACIOUS MAISONETTE which has the feel of a small house, situated a stones throw from the sea and Rottingdean High Street. The property accessed via its own front door comprises of living room, kitchen/diner, separate WC on the ground floor with large master bedroom and a further double bedroom and wet room on the lower floor. Light and spacious the property also has a small front patio, off road parking for one vehicle and well kept communal gardens. Situated in the popular historical village of Rottingdean with numerous shops, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep and excellent transport links into Brighton.
Front Patio - Paved with sea views.
Entrance Hall - Carpeted with stairs to lower floor.
Living Room - 4.21m x 3.35m (13'9" x 10'11") - Feature fire place, French doors to balcony with stunning sea views. Door to;
Kitchen/Diner - 5.43m x 3.05m (17'9" x 10'0") -
Kitchen Area - Range of 'limed oak' fronted eye and base level units with tiled splash backs. integrated dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted 'Worcester' combi boiler. Sink with drainer and mixer taps under window overlooking rear garden.
Dining Area - Laminate flooring with space for dining tables and chairs with side window.
Separate Wc - Low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled.
Stairs To Lower Hallway - Built in cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 5.54m x 2.86m (18'2" x 9'4") - Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes. French doors to rear.
Double Bedroom - 4.13m x 2.38m (13'6" x 7'9") - Built in wardrobes with window to rear.
Spacious Wet Room - Large wet room converted from a bathroom for ease of access. Wash hand pedestal basin, low level WC, shower area with mains shower with mixer taps with shower curtain. Window to side.
Communal Gardens - Well maintained, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flowers and area for seating. Peaceful area.
Off Road Parking - Bay number 3.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67398511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28175453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.