3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDonaldson Road, , Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Centrally located
- Sought after area
- Stunning sunny rear garden
- Close to town, shops, schools & colleges
- Close to main train station & road links
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Take a look at this impressive family home within the ever popular Highbury Estate. You are close to all amenities, schools, shops and main transport links.The property is very well presented throughout and simply ripe and ready to move on into straight away.It has neutral decor and finish all the way through to make it easy for the next buyer moving in.The rear garden is approximately 80- 100ft long, low maintenance and a place that will be excellent for all your family and friends to enjoy also.This is one that definitely cannot be missed, look at your next home as soon as possible.Book a view now.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in our property for some twenty some years now and been very happy here. We have decided to move and downsize.The location is great everything is close by, the shops, schools and main road links are all a short stroll away. The main line train station is a short distance away and will get you to anywhere you want to go in all directions.We hope whoever now decides to buy our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 13'1 (4.37m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen Area
- Sitting Area
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 9'10 (3.74m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'8 x 10'8 (5.08m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 7'9 (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 6'3 (2.59m x 1.91m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67407776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.