3 bedroom bungalow for saleShetcliffe Lane, Bierley, Bradford, BD4
- Impressive Detached True Bungalow
- Provides 3 Bedrooms + En Suite Bathroom/Wet Room
- Lovely larger than average Garden
- Family sized accommodation
- Stone Built
- Central Heating, Double Glazing, Solar Panelling
- Driveway, Attached Garage
- Ideally located close to local amenities & M606/M62
- Energy Rating C
Impressive Detached True Bungalow that has a lovely larger than average garden and occupies a generous plot position. Providing 3 Bedrooms + En Suite Bathroom/Wet Room, the stone built bungalow has many features including superb Conservatory, Central Heating, Double Glazing and Solar Panelling & an Air Flow System. Ideally located close to local amnesties, Bierley Woods and minutes to M606/M62. Not to be missed.
The accommodation comprises: Hall area, Lounge, Dining Area, Conservatory, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, En Suite Bathroom/Wet Room + Shower Room/WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67409338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR180244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.