3 bedroom detached house for saleBroughton Tower Way, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9PH
- Superb Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room & Study Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Manicured Gardens & Driveway Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS AND MODERN THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION *** Leftmove a Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Fulwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, major travel links and Preston Royal Hospital and just a short distance to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen diner, utility room, study area, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.