2 bedroom terraced house for saleHIGHER STREET BRIXHAM
- DELIGHTFUL GRADE 2 LISTED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS + OFFICE ROOM
- EASY TO MAINTAIN GARDEN
- ONLY A SHORT WALK TO HARBOUR
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED INTERIOR
- PLENTY OF CHARACTER THOUGHOUT
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PICTURESQUE HARBOUR SIDE LOCATION
A classic two bedroom GRADE II LISTED CHARACTER COTTAGE, situated in the heart of Brixham, being only a short walk to the harbour and having local amenities right on the doorstep. The current owners have excelled themselves in creating a superb home which retains a wealth of character throughout but is presented with a fresh decor that is crisp and well maintained. There are charming touches, including the feature stable entrance door, pine wood flooring and exposed stone walls in the lounge and second bedroom. The layout is arranged over three floors with the lounge, well fitted kitchen and white modern suite shower room on the ground floor whilst the second bedroom and handy study room are on the first floor which leads out to the rear garden. The master bedroom is a real delight, being dual aspect and having a wealth of storage space. The garden has been beautifully landscaped with gravel and decked seating areas with colourful mature plants leading to a storage shed. Gas fired central heating is installed. The location could not be better making this the ideal permanent residence or second home.
19' 4'' x 9' 8'' (5.89m x 2.94m) Max
Dual aspect double room with access to eave storage. Pine wood flooring. Radiator.
Decking leading off from study. Stairs leading to gravelled space with planted surround. Storage unit at the rear. Additional stairs running adjacent to property (neighbours access if contributing to maintenance).
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
10' 9'' x 6' 6'' (3.27m x 1.98m)
Fitted white wall and base units with light timber effect worktops and inset 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Fitted overhead hood. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
7' 1'' x 7' 0'' (2.16m x 2.13m) Max
Panelled bath with independent electric shower attachment, low level W.C , Heated towel rail. Tilt and turn window.
Pine wood floor staircase.
11' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.45m x 2.64m)
Double room with exposed stone wall. Sash window. Radiator.
9' 4'' x 5' 11'' (2.84m x 1.80m)
Built in cupboards with one housing gas fired boiler. Recessed shelving. Radiator. UPVC framed double glazed door to rear.
17' 2'' x 8' 6'' (5.23m x 2.59m) Reducing to: 11'4''
Character stable door. Decorative recessed fireplace with suitable space for electric fire. Built in understair storage. Fitted service cupboard and recessed shelving above. Exposed stone wall. Radiator. Sash window.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7971905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.