5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSummerlay Close, Kingswood
- Beautfully Refurbished & Extended
- Detached Spacious Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms
- Five Luxury Bath/Shower Rooms
- Sitting Room With Bi-Folding Doors
- Bedroom Five/Study
- Laundry Room & Boot Room
- Double Garage & Large Driveway For 6 Cars Plus
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Walking Distance To Railway Station & Shops
Amberwood is set in a quiet cul-de-sac within landscaped grounds of just under 0.3 acre and has recently been extended and refurbished to a very high standard by the present owners and now offers extremely well-presented and spacious accommodation.
The property provides a fabulous reception hall with a cloakroom and porcelain-tiled flooring which flows to the generous kitchen/dining room, which itself is open-plan to the sitting room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden. The stunning kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of appliances and a large central island with corian work surfaces. From the sitting room is a boot room with luxury shower facilities.
The bedrooms are situated in what our clients call the east wing. There is a beautiful master bedroom suite with dressing room and a luxury shower room. There are four further bedrooms, one currently used as a study, two with recent en-suite bath/shower rooms and a further luxury family spa bath/shower room. The laundry room is ideally located off the inner hallway close to the bedrooms.
Externally there is a landscaped garden with a large sun terrace, a further area with garden shed and to the front is a large driveway with access to the double garage and large lawned area. The driveway can accommodate six plus vehicles easily. Amberwood is a super family home and situated a short walk from Kingswood Village & railway station and countryside walks. This really is a home you can move in to, unpack and carry on with day to day living.
This beautiful home is situated close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, off licence, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinthurst, Aberdour, and Tadworth Primary, whilst further afield are City of London Freeman's, Reigate Grammar, Epsom College and Caterham Schools
Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For golfers there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67412782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28177556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.