3 bedroom terraced house for saleCornice Road, L13
- No Chain
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Recently Refurbished
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Early Inspection Highly Advised!
- Awaiting EPC
Urban Residential are delighted to offer For Sale with No Chain this beautifully presented, recently renovated, THREE bedroom mid terraced house.
Located in the very popular residential area of Woodcroft, the property has fantastic assess to good local schools, shops, transport links and much more!
Briefly comprising Entrance Hall, Hallway, two large Reception rooms and a new modern Kitchen to the ground floor.
To the first floor are THREE good sized Bedrooms- two doubles and a good sized single- and a fitted family Bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is a small, low maintenance, decorative area.
To the rear is a private, enclosed yard with a brick built Outhouse that is utilised as the utility room.
Early Inspection Highly advised to avoid disappointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67415497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Residential, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.