3 bedroom house for saleStanley Park Road, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 4SR
- 3 Bedroom Period Terraced Property
- Lounge With Bay Window
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room * Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Where Stated
- Popular Location
Michael Nicholas are pleased to offer this charming period terraced property. Located within the popular Staple Hill area and close to local amenities, schools & bus routes. In brief the property offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you win find a traditional style entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, to the front is the lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, to the rear is a fantastic kitchen/dining room which leads through to a utility room & modern ground floor bathroom. To the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms.
Further benefits include gas central heating & mostly double glazed windows where stated. Externally the property has a rear garden with lawn and raised decking. To the front is a traditional style garden.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer.
From Soundwell Road continue away from Staple Hill High Street and turn left into Morley Road. At the end of the road turn left and then immediately right into Stanley Park Road where number 11 can be found on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.