2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBasil Gardens, Shirley Oaks Village
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Layout
- Private Rear Garden
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Popular Shirley Oaks Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Secluded Outlooks
Peacefully tucked away on the ever popular Shirley Oaks Village, stands this delightful semi detached home. Featuring well presented accommodation that has obviously been well cared for over the years, the property can be found on a small, traffic free pedestrian walkway. The bright ground floor has a sociable layout where the spacious lounge/diner is open plan to the fitted kitchen, providing an area ideal for entertaining family and friends. Both of the bedrooms can be found upstairs and along with the modern white bathroom suite. The home is well decorated and has double glazing, central heating, as well as a delightful and secluded garden at the rear. There are also two allocated parking spaces very close to the property. These homes always prove popular with a range of purchasers from first time buyers right throught to those downsizing. An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67415795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7828037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Heritage, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.