3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLiverpool Road, Walmer Bridge, Preston
- Spacious Detached True Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Semi Rural Location of Walmer Bridge
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Reading Room Overlooking the Private Garden
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks proudly offer For Sale "Etherley" an extremely spacious and well presented detached, true bungalow set in the semi rural village of Walmer Bridge, Preston. Bungalows of this size rarely come onto the open market and the accommodation briefly comprises; lounge, reading room, kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms and a bathroom whilst there is also an integral garage. Externally, the property boasts beautifully well maintained gardens to both the front and rear aspects with access to either side of the property. Viewings are highly recommended and are strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67417384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2815109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.