3 bedroom terraced house for saleStafford Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- NEW BUILD 2017 WITH 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR
- DESIGNED TO A HIGH LEVEL AND FINISH
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ROOM FOR A GARAGE FROM DRIVEWAY
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME / FIRST TIME BUYERS
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 TO £110,000.00. Viewing essential on this NEW BUILD HOME offering a high standard of living. Having a deceptively spacious ground floor, two reception rooms, lounge with log burner and dining room with design wall paper. A white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner having French doors leading into the garden. Under stairs storage room, down stairs W/C, 3 bedrooms & a modern family bathroom. Out side is a well presented enclosed rear garden with rear driveway ideal for several cars / caravan. The front is block paved. This home has the new build 10 year guarantee and council certificate for building regulations. This property is located in the village of Woodlands, close to all local amenities, schools, shops and leisure centre as well as being in close proximity to the A1, M1 motorway network, regular public transport via trains and buses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18staff. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.