2 bedroom flat for saleRedbud Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Allocated parking
- Stunning finish
- Walking distance to station
- EPC energy rating B (82)
If you are looking for the commuters dream then look no further. As soon as you enter the flat you will know you are in for something truly special. Set elevated up on the second floor, you have views over the river from your spacious balcony. Perfect for relaxing after a hard day at the office!The open plan living room/kitchen is perfect for entertaining, and in immaculate condition. Whip up a culinary delight in the kitchen area or, un-wind in the large living area. Two fantastic sized bedrooms really gives you space to really spread out. Plus with loft access there is tons of storage space available to you.The apartment is located just a stone’s throw from the centre of Tonbridge and all its amenities. The station is just a very short walk away so you could be on the train to London before you even know it. There is also an allocated parking space with the apartment, making it the perfect town centre apartment!
What the Owner says:
When we were looking for a property this development really stood out. The access links to both the railway and the A21, both can be accessed within about a 5 minute journey. The apartment block itself was lovely and the fact that it came with a loft was really handy.
We have really loved living here and I hope that whoever lives here next will love the property as much as I have.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 16'1 x 12'4 (4.91m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 8'7 (3.25m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 8'7 (4.47m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 8'9 (2.77m x 2.67m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67419023.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.