4 bedroom detached house for saleHarwich Road, Great Oakley, Harwich
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Secluded Location
- Plot Approximately 1/2 of an acre (sts)
- Large Barn & Workshop
- Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
Situated in a sought after secluded location within the village of GREAT OAKLEY on a large plot of in excess of 1/2 an acre (subject to survey) is this SUBSTANTIAL FOUR BEDROOM detached home benefiting from TWO RECEPTIONS, BARN AND WORKSHOP.
Window and door to front, tiled floor.
Storage cupboard, radiator to side, stairs leading up, doors to Lounge.
Two obscure windows to side, tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator to side.
Lounge 23' 9" x 18' 5" ( 7.24m x 5.61m )
Two windows to side, free standing stove fire, skirting heaters, large panel windows to front, French doors to porch area, dado rail, beams.
Dining Room 21' 1" x 9' 11" ( 6.43m x 3.02m )
Radiator to side, single glazed windows to front, coved ceiling, built in cupboard.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.00m )
Window to rear, door to rear, matching base and wall mounted units with roll-top work surfaces, one and a quarter sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and range cooker, radiator to front.
Utility Room 11' 8" narrowing to 5' 10" x 10' narrowing to 4' 2'' ( 3.56m narrowing to 1.78m x 3.05m narrowing to 4' 2'' )
Windows to side and rear, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, fitted cupboard for storage, radiator to side.
Window to side, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Two windows to side, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 14' 10" ( 4.01m x 4.52m )
Radiator, window to side, fitted wardrobes and sink.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" inc bay x 10' 7" ( 4.50m inc bay x 3.23m )
Fitted wardrobes, window to front, radiator to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
Window to side, radiator to side.
Bedroom Four 15' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.84m )
Window to front, radiator to front, built in storage, loft hatch.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath , tiled splashbacks, built in storage cupboard and drawers, two windows to side, radiator to side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn , patio area, pond with surrounding wall, oil tank and brick built shed. There is gated access to both sides of the property. To the front of the property there is a patio (porch area, ample off road parking and a wooden garage.
Workshop 22' x 16' ( 6.71m x 4.88m )
With power and lighting.
Outbuildings 40' 10" x 15' 2" ( 12.45m x 4.62m )
Large barn with power and lighting, currently separated into three rooms.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67421879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.