2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBawtry Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- No Chain, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lawned Gardens, Off Street Parking
- A1 Motorway Links are easily accesible
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Good sized corner plot, ideal property for First Time Buyer or Buy To Let Investor. Facilities readily available including both primary & secondary schools, children's park, supermarkets, individual shops and modern healthcare centre.
Located to the corner of Bawtry Road and Sandymount this semi detached property is set in a good sized plot with fencing enclosing the garden. The accommodation has a lounge to the front, open plan dining room to the kitchen and a good sized conservatory at the rear. There are two double bedrooms and a bathroom, double glazed windows and gas central heating, Plenty of off street parking for a number of vehicles via the wooden gates to the side and a front facing courtesy gate for access. The location of the property gives an easy access to the wide range of amenities on offer including local primary & Secondary Schools, other facilities including supermarkets, healthcare and good links to the A1 motorway.
Access into the property via the front facing entrance door, stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' x 12' 8" into alcove ( 3.96m x 3.86m into alcove )
Good sized main reception room with a front facing double glazed window allowing in plenty of natural light along with the wall lights. Wooden fire surround, currently just a feature, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Tv aerial, telephone point and access through to the dining area of the kitchen which is partially open plan.
Kitchen - Diner 9' x 16' 7" ( 2.74m x 5.05m )
With an open plan dining area to the kitchen where you will find a range of wall and base units incorporating an electric oven and hob with an extractor above. Stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a side facing entrance door along with rear facing French doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 11" x 13' 7" ( 2.41m x 4.14m )
Good sized additional space with side facing French doors leading out to the garden, vaulted ceiling and wall lights and a tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 15' 10" ( 3.91m x 4.83m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, airing cupboard to the alcove and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Good sized second bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' ( 2.49m x 1.83m )
Having a white bathroom suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with an electric shower above. Central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed obscured window.
Located to a corner plot, enclosed with fencing with a lawned garden to the front and a courtesy gate. Open plan to the rear where there is a good sized garden with a wide gravelled driveway offering plenty of parking. Outside lighting and tap, slate chipped borders and a storage cupboard inset into the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67430251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.