3 bedroom bungalow for saleQueen Berthas Avenue, Birchington, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Sea views from kitchen / diner
- 2 driveways & garage
- Quiet location
- Sunny rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (69)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £380,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Isn't it difficult to find a good sized bungalow where you don't have to roll your sleeves up and take on a lot of work? This home will put the smile back on your face and you will be able to breathe a sigh of relief that you won't have to go traipsing around the DIY stores.
Inside this home you will find plenty of space and having 3 bedrooms, the queue for family and friends wanting to visit you should not be too long. This is a lovely quiet road with great transport links for when you fancy a day out.
The surrounding beaches will keep the grandchildren amused for hours, they can get out their nets for the rock pools, buckets and spades for building sand castles and the factor 30 for splashing around in the sea!
The wet-room is brand spanking new and the current owner went to town on top of the line fixtures and fittings.
You are going to love it!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Diner: 25'0 x 8'0 (7.63m x 2.44m)
- Lounge: 15'10 x 12'11 (4.83m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Wet Room
- Front Garden
- Left Hand Driveway
- Right Hand Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67435603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.