1 bedroom apartment for saleNorfolk Road, Reading, RG30
- Double bedroom with bay window
- Sitting room with garden aspect
- Kitchen with built in appliances and wood work surfaces
- Part-walled private garden
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
- Laminate flooring; EPC rating: D
This ground floor period conversion of a bay fronted Victorian townhouse is situated in a popular residential road to the west of Reading. The property enjoys a private garden which backs on to Kensington Park and is within a short walk of Reading West station and the town centre with its mainline station and Oracle development. Presented to a high standard with a modern kitchen and bathroom with laminate flooring in the sitting room and bedroom, the property is an excellent first time purchase or investment property and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Sitting Room 3.94m (12'11) x 3.76m (12'4)
Kitchen 2.92m (9'7) x 2.51m (8'3)
Bedroom One 4.45m (14'7) x 2.97m (9'9)
A part-walled private garden with a patio area leading to a lawned garden with a further area of patio and shed to the rear.
Residents of the property can apply for a residents parking permit.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: A
Remaining lease length: 110 years remaining
Current maintenance charge: £304.75 (paid in 2016)
Ground rent: £40 per annum
The seller has advised us that the lease does not permit pets to be kept in the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67436825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.