2 bedroom apartment for saleMonteagle Way, Hackney, E5
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 1st FLOOR MODERN APARTMENT
- LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN, BATHROOM/WC
- WOOD FLOORING & FITTED CARPETS
- WALKING DISTANCE OF RECTORY ROAD & CLAPTON STATIONS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR BUY TO LET
- NO CHAIN
Wild & Co. are pleased to offer for sale this; 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 1st FLOOR APARTMENT.
Set within this small private development moments from Kenninghall & Evering Road, walking distance to Rectory Road & Clapton Stations (City links).
Benefiting from; good size lounge & kitchen, fitted bathroom/WC. Ideal first time purchase, early viewing recommended.
Communal door, with stairs leading to 1st floor and main front door.
Hallway: wood flooring, radiator, video entry phone system, 2 x fitted cupboards, doors to:
Bathroom/WC: white three piece suite comprising of; side panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spot lighting, extractor fan.
Bedroom 1: built in fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2: radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Lounge: wood flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, double wood doors with glass panels leading to:
Fitted kitchen: comprising of a range of wall and base mount units with roll top work surfaces, built in electric oven with has hob and pull out extractor, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. tiled splash back walls, fitted cupboard housing boiler, radiator, spot lighting, double glazed windows to front aspect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MONT2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.