1 bedroom apartment for saleCrawford Building, London, E1
- 524 sqft
- 17th floor
- North east aspect
- Private balcony
- Integrated Kitchen appliances
- 24 hour concierge service
A stunning 524 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment located on the 17th floor with north east facing views oerlooking the City of London, in the heart of Aldgate.
One Commercial Street stands out as the new landmark address in the heart of London, poised between the financial Square Mile and the culturally diverse City Fringe.
Features to note:
- 24 hour concierge
- Private balcony
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- Secure video entry system
- Opposite Aldgate East London Underground station opposite (District Line and Hammersmith & City Line), and excellent connections to West End, Canary Wharf, airports and Eurostar
- Forthcoming Crossrail connection at Whitechapel
station due 2018
- City Fringe offers a wide range of restaurants, fashionable bars and live music venues, and unique shopping destinations such as Spitalfields Market and St Katharine Docks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67445249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.