1 bedroom apartment for saleNorthgate Street, Colchester
- Stunning Apartment
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- One Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Popular Town Centre Position
- Early Viewing Essential
- Guide £145,000 - £150,000
Guide £145,000 - £150,000. This superb one bedroom first floor apartment is conveniently situated in a prime location in the centre of town with private ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. The property is one of only two properties in the block and is beautifully presented throughout.
Guide £145,000 - £150,000. This stunning one bedroom first floor apartment is situated in the heart of Colchester in the ever popular Dutch Quarter. Accommodation comprises spacious open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with modern kitchen area, large bedroom and modern family bathroom. The property has the added benefit of an allocated parking space and an early viewing is essential.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 17' 4" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.28m max x 4.60m max )
Double glazed window, two radiators, laminate wood flooring, spotlights, door to Bedroom.
Modern kitchen comprising wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, tiled splashback, integrated oven and electric hob, space for fridge concealed in cupboard, built-in washing machine and dishwasher, two radiators, spotlights.
Bedroom 17' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.31m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window with blinds, wooden flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, loft access, spotlights, door to:
Modern white three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, concealed cistern w.c. and wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled flooring and walls, large towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights.
The property benefits from allocated parking space.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67447125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS116230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.