4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Siskin Way, Hunts Grove Gate, Hardwicke
- Single Garage & Parking
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Select Integrated Appliances
- FRENCH DOORS to the living room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- TV points and SkyQ provided to the living room and master bedroom (Subject to customer subscription to Sky products)
- Energy efficient gas fired condensing boiler system
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
READY NOW!!! CARPETS INCLUDED THROUGHOUT !!!
* Help to Buy Available * A fabulous 4 bedroom detached home complete with a SINGLE GARAGE and parking. The property boasts a sociable kitchen diner to the front with a built-in oven and hob with extractor hood including an INTEGRATED fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The spacious living room benefits FRENCH DOORS leading to the back garden making it perfect for those summer days. Just off the hall is a downstairs cloakroom and a store cupboard. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with an EN SUITE to the master bedroom.
The Ridings is the latest addition to the SOUGHT-AFTER Hunts Grove development with a number of amenities within walking distance and convenient connections to the M5, Gloucester, Cheltenham and Bristol. For more information on this development please contact MICHAEL TUCK NEW HOMES 01452 726443
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9111351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.